Monday, November 15, 2010

Diani's last show day at the Asian Games

Diani competed in her last event today. She rode great, but had some mistakes in her changes (yesterday she scored 8 on them), so that cost her a lot. But, that is how it goes sometimes and there is nothing to do about it now.

She did a really great job and I'm happy that I could be part of it!!! There are just two riders from each team who can ride the last test, which is the freestyle. Her two teammates (siblings!) who had mistakes yesterday, rode well today and came in second and third, so they will be the two from Malaysia competing in the final phase. I cross my fingers that they will have a super good ride the last day. Tuesday is the day off for the dressage horses and the freestyle is on Wednesday. So tomorrow we will ride early and then head out from this remote area to do some sightseeing. I look forward to that.

I will fly back home on Wednesday or Thursday. I am looking forward to going home and I really miss my horses!!! I feel that I have been gone for so long. When I finally come home, I will have made a full circle around the world. WOW!!

So I will send you one more letter from China before I'm off.

Until then........

Mette

No comments:

Post a Comment