Friday, August 6, 2010

Time for the jog

Today was another beautiful day in Gladstone! My horses are feeling really good and I'm so excited to get in to the show ring tomorrow. But before the show really gets started it;s time for the vet jog. For the inspection, you want your horses to look their best. You want them to be shiny and braided and to put their best foot forward. So we spent hours getting them ready and they looked absolutely stunning. Both Finally and Taison passed.

After the jog the order of go is drawn and for us who are lucky enough to have two horses in the same class, they make sure there is enough time for preparation between the horses.

Today my dear friends and family flew in from Sweden, US and Canada to be here and cheer me on. Im so appreciative of all the support from all of you!

I will promise to do my absolute best tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment