Friday, August 6, 2010

Show time!

Today was first day of showing. The show grounds now look really nice with beautiful settings and everyone is working really hard to make it perfect for these National Finals. The weather in Gladstone has been really hot and humid, but today we luckily got some breeze, even though it was still really hot.

The Prix St Georges was the only class of the day and Taison and I were first to go. The competition consists of the 16 best horses in the country. It's an honor to part of this elite group. Taison had a great test and I was pleased with him. I was back in the show ring with Finally later in the class. This was Finally's first really big show and he was on his best behavior. I felt that I owned the test in the ring and it was really fun to ride him. I am very proud of both my horses and I have two more days of competition to look forward to.

If you want to follow the results online go to http://www.usef.org/.

Thank you all for the good luck wishes !

Mette

No comments:

Post a Comment