Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another day at Gladstone



We are counting down the days and we are getting closer to show time! Finally is going really well and I'm very excited to soon enter the show ring. The weather is still great but it's very humid, so both my horse and I are getting very hot. I wish I could ride with the fan that I have in his stall to keep me cool and make the bad, bad flies, big as a Boeing 747, go away.

Everything here starts to look like a beautiful show ground. People are working very hard to make everything perfect for the coming weekend. Its fun to see the difference before and after. On Thursday, we have the jog and I will start to compete on Friday.

Now when Taison is here and by tomorrow my lost tack trunk will arrive, all is complete. I'm so happy to have both my horses in the Finals and Im very proud of them!

On Thursday my siblings from Sweden will be here and I also have some friends from America who are flying in to cheer me on. I'm very moved by all the good luck wishes I have gotten from friends and people that know me. I will take that with me and I know it will make me ride even better.

There have been a lot of twist and turns to make everything work but I'm glad that I can finally focus on why I came.

Mette

No comments:

Post a Comment