Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Very Special Thanks

As I head off to the Dressage Festival of Champions in Gladstone next week, I’d like to say a special thanks to all of the people who have helped get me there. It takes a lot of help and support and I could never have gotten this far on my own. So, thank you:

Cory Walkey for making her beautiful facility, Mill Creek Equestrian Center, available to me and making sure that everything is running smoothly there and for being there whenever I need her as a friend and a supporter;

Anna Dahlberg, who takes care of my horses both at home and at shows and stays on top of everything;




Dr. Charlie Boles, my veterinarian, and his staff at Specifically Equine, for staying on top of my horses’ well-being and taking care of everything else from vaccinations to horse passports to FEI rules. I am very fortunate to have him and his wonderful staff behind me, plus I'm thankful to have someone I can trust and who is so knowledgeable;

Robbie Cozart, my horseshoer, for taking such great care of my horses’ feet—as the saying goes, “no hoof, no horse;”

Carlos Gomez, the Mill Creek Stable Manager, who drags my dressage arena everyday and ensures that the footing is always perfect, so my horses stay sound and always takes care of anything I need--always;



Donna Gulnac, my web administrator, for keeping my website up to date and making sure you all know what I’ve been up to.




And thanks to everyone else who is behind me in friendship and in spirit helping me to make this work! Your support is very special to me!

~Mette

No comments:

Post a Comment